Sunday, May 11, 2014

Semajno-Du-Progreso (English)

To help direct where I should study today (before setting out a new week's plan tomorrow), I wanted to update on progress on a few goals that isn't recorded here.

1. Question Words - flashcards have paid off. I sometimes get Kial and Kiel confused, but how I remember it is Kiel if How because "How did you get there (the Kie in it)" and Kial is Why because "Why is it like that (the Kia in it)."

2. Review "Ana Pana" Lessons I'd done so far - did that. Note that listening is hard for me in the fifth lesson.

3. Continue using "Ana Pana" - haven't done this.

4. Listening Exercises - see 2, otherwise haven't done any. (I may plan on watching something like Mazi en Gondolando)

5. Memrise - I'm up to 100 words. I think it might be useful just to make a new one with words I think will be useful for me, rather than the ones they have built into it. Also then I could include the x orthography.

No comments:

Post a Comment